Coming soon! Watch this space for a link to eBay for the auction of a brand new Land Rover Six Fifty Seres V Hardtail Mountain Bike with 20″ frame! All proceeds will go to Cameron Grant Memorial Trust.
Key features include:
- Custom drawn alloy tubing with 650B geometry
- Suntour M series front suspension fork
- Shimano TX 800 24 speed gear system
- Shimano ST-EF trigger controls
- Shimano 8 speed 12-32T cassette
- Suntour XCC alloy chainset
- Tektro M290 hydraulic disc brakes
- Shimano quick release disc hubs, 650B triple chamber rims
- Kenda 650B tyres with white U block
- Land Rover riser style handlebars with Kraton gel grips
- Alloy Land Rover A-head handlebar stem
- Land Rover multi panel ATB saddle
The Land Rover Six 50 Seres V has a custom built alloy frame with reinforcing gussets fitted at high stress points and 27.5″ wheels.
The Suntour M3030 forks inspire confidence and allow you to get the most from the Shimano 24 speed gearing.
The Seres V is fitted with Tektro hydraulic disc brakes, which are well known for their reliability and stopping power.
The double wall rimmed wheels are built with 32 spokes for the optimum weight and strength.
The sizing guide for mountain bikes on the Evans Cycles website suggests that a mountain bike with a 20″ frame would suit a rider of height 5’10” – 6’1″ (178cm – 185cm). Note that this is a general sizing guide offered for guidance only and not one specific to the Land Rover Six Fifty Seres V 20″ frame.
Very many thanks to Marcus Jones, Head of Business at Inchcape Jaguar Land Rover Derby who generously donated the bike, and to Brad Parkes of Specsavers Solihull and Solihull Radio. Brad introduced us to Marcus via a live broadcast on Solihull Radio and Geoff O’Brien launched our auction on his show on Solihull Radio on 2 June.