We are very happy to announce that the Cameron Grant Memorial Trust has been created and launched.
Set up to remember Cameron Grant, the trust has only been going a few short months and has already had many successes. So far our supporters have:
- completed a 24 hour cyclathon
- climbed Mount Â Kinabulu
- completed the Arran Man Triathlon
- run the Reading Half Marathon
- run in various village fun runs
- run the London mini-marathon
- stopped drinking for Dry January
- presented 24 hours of retro radio
- present 24 hours of retro radio
- run the Amsterdam Marathon
- run the Birmingham & Black Country Half Marathon
- and many many more.
On top of that, thanks to so many votes we won a grant from the Aviva Community Fund.
Now it is time to get to work.Â Very shortly, we will be launching our first community event about mental health issues in young people and setting up our program of awareness training about mental health issues.
Thank you to everyone who has helped us get this far, but it is just the start. Keep watching and please keep helping, together we can make a difference.