Many thanks to Mrs Maria O’Neill for inviting me to talk about Mental Health Awareness to the 3rd Year at Bablake School on 20 September. You can download a version of the slides I used here and one of the videos I showed, “Real Boys Cry”, follows below:
The presentation is personal but owes much to material from the internet, and especially to the pages linked below. Many thanks also to Dick Moore who brought the Real Boys Cry video above to my attention. Please contact me on email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Guidance on preparing to teach about mental health and emotional wellbeing
- Mental Health Awareness Stratford-upon-Avon College
- Mental Health Awareness Month, Penair School – Cornwall Healthy Schools
- MANDOWN MENTAL HEALTH TEACHING RESOURCE – DEPRESSION
- List of emotions: Robert Plutchik’s theory