Isle of Wight Challenge – 5 / 6 May 2018
Discount available for all who sign-up before 15 Nov 2017 – details at link below
Push yourself further on the 106km Full Island Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available. You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Join as an Individual or as a Team
- Choose a distance that suits you
- Walk at your pace – 24+ hours
- Jog or run and set a new goal!
- Fully signed route including rest stops with free food & drink
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Training & guides to help you prepare with camping options available
Find out more about the route, support, and hospitality at www.isleofwightchallenge.com
Sign up by using the link above, and visiting the How to Join Page. Please choose the option to Fundraise for a Listed Charity and then choose Cameron Grant Memorial Trust from the drop-down list in the Listed Charity Selection box on the registration form.